2019 Junior War Eagles White Team
Coach Heather Wright
2019Junior War Eagles
Coach Chalea Archie
2019 Junior War Eagles
CONGRATULATIONS to everyone. FIRST PRACTICE BEGINS MONDAY 8/5/19 from 6-8 at Piney Grove. There is a manditory Parent meeting on Thursday at 6:30.
The South Forsyth Volleyball Program has 3 feeder level teams that play from August to the 1st weekend in October. Tryouts are held the first week of August. This year tryouts will be held on Saturday, August 3rd, from 9-12 noon in the Arena. The teams, White, Blue & Silver, have varying degrees of expected commitment. The White & Blue teams operate similarly to a travel or club team. The Silver Team is more developmental. All ages are welcome to tryout (3rd-8th). The athlete must be zoned for South Forsyth High School to be eligible for participation. For more information about our Junior War Eagle Program, please contact one of the coaches below.
Deanna Cox: Deannaccox@gmail.com
No experience is necessary to tryout for the Junior War Eagles program; however, it is never too early to start building the volleyball skills necessary to be successful! Some great training opportunities are listed below:
1) The SFHS 2019Youth Camps (registration is on the Forsyth Parks & Recs Page):
2) Volley Performance - Alpharetta - www.volleyperformance.com
3) A5 Volleyball Club - Alpharetta - www.a5volleyball.com
4) ProLink Volleyball Club - Cumming - www.prolinkvolleyball.com
7) IVC - Intensity Volleyball Club- Johns Creek -